- Easily get perfect confident posture - start standing, sitting much straighter.
- Align your shoulders, spine and upper back.
- Improve posture - reduce slouching immediately with easily adjustable dual strap design.
- Lightweight padded neoprene corrector - can be worn comfortably under or over/under clothing.
- Eliminates neck and back discomfort from sitting with rounded shoulders in front of the computer.
- Wear all day to retrain your posture- it's nearly invisible when worn under a shirt.
- Effect: Back Support
The Posture Corrector comes in two sizes:
M size is for chest circumference from 28" to 38" (71 - 96 cm)
L size is for chest circumference from 38" to 48" (96 - 122 cm)
WE ARE PUTTING AN END TO SLOUCHING!
FIX ROUND SHOULDERS
Your posture is just a habit. Exercises can help you correct your slouch, but maintaining a straight posture doesn't stop there. Your body needs to build muscle memory. It needs to "make a habit" of naturally forming the correct stance.
For the first couple of days, you should wear it for 10 to 20 minutes only. After a few days you can add 10 minutes every day. Your back and shoulders will slowly adjust and you will build up muscle memory to keep your posture straight, even when you are not wearing the strap.
It is very simple to keep clean. Just wash it periodically in warm or cold water and leave it to air dry. You shouldn't wash it in a washing machine and hot water.