[ Turn A 2-Man Job, Into 1 ]
Lift, Pry, Stabilize Anything Effortlessly With A Few Pumps
It's perfectly normal to rely on someone to help lift or stabilize an object while you make adjustments, but what if you are alone?
The Inflatable Lifting & Prying Bag is the perfect tool for the job. It turns a 2-man job into 1!
You'll now be able to work alone with 2x the speed and efficiency
Slim and Smooth: Measuring at only 0.1inch thick when deflated, paired with the smooth exterior of the bag, it allows the bag to slip into any tiny gap.
Strong and Durable:Our air wedge pump can lift up to 400lbs - Certified by SGS
Useful Tool: Lift, shift, align, level and plumb - by utilizing multiple Inflatable air cushion below, above, left and right of heavy objects you can fine-tune their positioning with easy adjustments from all 4 sides
Extremely Simple To Use: Easy one-handed operation using simple squeeze pump and precise bleeder valve lets you raise and lower to perfect alignments
Safe to use: Safely handles full-size installations with just a single installer; effectively saving time and labor.
High quality: Made of polyurethane rubber material, double side TPU pouring designed for higher abrasion performance.
Versatile:Can be used in the shop, on the job site, in the home or anywhere you need to lift and align objects. The more you use Inflatable air cushion, the more uses you will find - appliances, beams, cabinets, doors, equipment, furniture, HVAC, plumbing, joists, countertops, mantels, bathroom fixtures, curtain walls, flanges, windows and more.
How to Use:
1. Opened the package, take out the air wedge, air wedge and tube are in a separate State
2. Insert the tube, close the valve
3. Keep squeezing, inflate wedge, when filled air stop
4. Open the valve let air flow out when finished use
1 * Black Air Bag Pump Wedge
1. Please leave half of the air wedge outside to make it stable and safe.
2. Don't inflate excessively when operate, after being propped up, let the air out. Then put the triangle block.
3. Please Avoid sharp objects in direct contact with the air wedge.